August Adoption Events:
- Saturday, August 20th: Petco New Lenox (495 E Lincoln Hwy, New Lenox, IL) from 10-3pm
- Sunday, August 21st, 2016: Happy Dog Barkery (5118 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 60515) from 12-4pm
- Thursday, August 25th, 2016: Forepaws Car Show (829 S Ridge Rd, Minooka, IL 60447) from 5pm-9pm
September Adoption Events:
- Saturday, September 10th, 2016: Two Bostons Pet Boutique (103 W. Jefferson St. Naperville, IL 60540) from 12-3pm
- Saturday, September 17th, 2016: Sharefest (Spencer School) from 9am-3pm
- Sunday, September 18th, 2016: Happy Dog Barkery (5118 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 60515) from 12-4pm
- Saturday, September 24th, 2016: Forepaws (829 S Ridge Rd, Minooka, IL 60447) from 11-3pm
October Adoption Events:
- Saturday, October 1st, 2016: Two Bostons Pet Boutique Adopt-O-Rama (2521 W 75th St, Naperville, IL 60540) Time To Be Determined
- Sunday, October 2nd, 2016: Happy Dog Barkery (5118 Main St, Downers Grove, IL 60515) from 12-4pm
****Volunteer sign-up sheets are posted at our Adoption Center in New Lenox for event/transportation help or message our Facebook page if YOU are available to help!!!****
August/September "Animals of the Month"
Meet Loni, Moody, Henrietta, and Nala!!!! These wonderful animals have been deserving of amazing homes for far too long and we are asking for everyone's help in finding them a home this month. Wouldn't that be wonderful?! We think it's possible with YOUR help! Please spread the word, share this post, or stop in to spend some time with these awesome animals as one might just be the perfect addition to your own home! All of these wonderful furbabies have an adoption fee this month of $60 in hopes of finding him his forever home!
BIOS: Loni (TOP LEFT): A 2 year old, male, Pit Mix, with a whole lotta personality!!!! This boy has been heartworm treated since being in our care! Thanks to donations from our supporters we are fortunate enough to be able to rescue and treat these animals at no cost to our adopters. Loni is always smiling and is sure to be able to brighten each day in his new family's life...where ever they may be!
Moody (TOP RIGHT): Don't let this name fool you!!!! This 2 year old, female, DSH LOVES attention and climbing her fancy cat tower!! She can't wait to find a family of her own though to snuggle with!
Henrietta (BOTTOM LEFT): Henrietta has been with us for a year now!!! She wishes for a home of her own. She is a LOVELY grey Tabby who is 2 years old. Henrietta is a Polydactyl...that means she has extra toes!!! She is playful and cuddly with humans, but she doesn't like aggressive cats (understandable). She is also a little picky about dogs getting in her face. No very young children as well.
Nala (BOTTOM RIGHT): Nala is an active, 1 year old, female, Pit Mix who is looking for a home with an awesome playmate around her age and energy level!!! She LOVES other dogs, cats, and kids! She also is the perfect front seat passenger in the car as she is very well behaved! Is your pup at home looking for a fun loving, new sibling to run around with?!
Please bring your dogs at home if interested in meeting one of our dogs at the shelter! If there are any children at home, please bring them in for a Meet and Greet as well! We want to ensure everyone gets along before adoption! Each adoption fee includes: One free vet visit to one of our vets, shots up to date, 30 day pet insurance, microchip, and spay/neuter!!!